!CLICK!



FOR



!DISCOUNT!



FOR



YOU



NOW


Saturday, October 22, 2011

#CHEAP My Dog's Brain

My Dog's Brain


My Dog's Brain


CHEAP,Discount,Buy,Sale,Bestsellers,Good,For,REVIEW, My Dog's Brain,Wholesale,Promotions,Shopping,Shipping,My Dog's Brain,BestSelling,Off,Savings,Gifts,Cool,Hot,Top,Sellers,Overview,Specifications,Feature,on sale,My Dog's Brain My Dog's Brain






My Dog's Brain Overview


Everyone is enchanted by Sally, Stephen Huneck's incorrigible, adorable Labrador. Sally is sensitive, loyal, and loving. But she is also a realist: faced with deep moral quandaries like whether or not to sleep on the sofa, snag a morsel from the kitchen counter, or stick her nose into other people's business, she favors immediate gratification. Her thoughts on the enduring concerns, appetites, and existential dilemmas of canines-and their human relations-make a wry, playful, life-affirming gift to warm any dog lover's or art aficionado's heart.



My Dog's Brain Specifications


This hilarious adventure into the mind of an everyday dog will delight dog lovers. Illustrated with colorful woodblock prints of a black Labrador retriever (based on artist Stephen Huneck's own dog, Sally), this book captures the true spirit of doghood. Each portrait reflects another important doggy pursuit: food, socks, hogging the bed... Of great importance in the dog's day are petting and loving; dog ecstasy is perceived as a good belly rub. The latter half of the book, entitled "The Two Hemispheres of the Brain," portrays the amusing clash of emotions dogs are surely faced with each day. A dog brain has two hemispheres--the good dog portion and the bad dog portion. Dogs frequently fight the bad dog side: good dog wants to drink water from his bowl, bad dog wants to drink water from the toilet bowl--unfortunately, bad dog often wins. My Dog's Brain is a delightful book of conjecture about the workings of a dog's mind.